Immunologic agents are drugs that can alter the immune response by either enhancing or suppressing it. They are used to fight infections and prevent and treat diseases.
Immunologic agents are drugs that suppress the immune system to prevent graft rejection. They have the potential to be used as cancer chemotherapy agents. Some immunologic agents can inhibit the inflammatory process and are used to treat inflammatory conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and autoimmune diseases.
- Summary of the Unit/Classification
- Minimum of three types of drugs or supplements
- Typical routes of administration
- Common side effects and adverse effects
- Special considerations
- Common Nursing interventions
8 slides which include the reference page.