Community Assessment and Analysis Presentation
Answer: NRS 428VN Topic 4 Assignment, Community Assessment and Analysis Presentation
Topic 4 Assignment, Community Assessment and Analysis Presentation (NRS 428VN)
Grand Canyon University’s RN to BSN program satisfies the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) criteria for clinical competence by utilizing unconventional experiences for practicing nurses. These encounters take the shape of direct and indirect care experiences in which licensed nursing students to learn in the context of their hospital organization, specialty care discipline, and local populations.
This assignment includes an interview as well as a PowerPoint (PPT) presentation.
Interviews can be conducted in person, over the phone, or over Skype.
Create interview questions to acquire information about the provider’s position in the community and the health challenges confronting the chosen community.
Prior to completing the interview, fill out the “Provider Interview Acknowledgement Form.” Please submit this document in its own dropbox.
Compile significant conclusions from the interview, including interview questions, and include them in the presentation.
Presentation in PowerPoint
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 15-20 slides (excluding the title and references slides) that describes the chosen community interest.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Description of community and community boundaries: the people and the geographic, geopolitical, financial, educational level; ethnic and phenomenological features of the community, as well as types of social interactions; common goals and interests; and barriers, and challenges, including any identified social determinates of health.
- Summary of community assessment: (a) funding sources and (b) partnerships.
- Summary of interview with community health/public health provider.
- Identification of an issue that is lacking or an opportunity for health promotion.
- A conclusion summarizing your key findings and a discussion of your impressions of the general health of the community.
NRS 428VN Topic 4 Assignment, Community Assessment, and Analysis Presentation